This return policy and process is for BQE products purchased in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
BQE Software products have an unconditional 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee for software from the date the merchandise was purchased. You may return these products to BQE for any reason within this time frame and receive a full refund of the purchase. BQE does NOT accept returns on software upgrades and all services including training, support, consulting, seminars, webinars, conferences, data conversion and report customization.
Return details: Read before initiating your return
- Make your return request within 30 days of the date of purchase on your invoice by emailing to your Account Representative.
- Be sure that we have the correct contact information on file to receive your return notification and any other communications regarding your return request.
- All BQE products are electronically delivered. You are not required to send anything back to BQE since there is no physical product shipped but the product must be uninstalled and the license keys delivered to you via email must be deleted permanently from all computers.
- Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number only. If you paid by check, a refund check will be mailed to the licensed company's address.
- Only items purchased from BQE Software Inc. or an authorized reseller are eligible for a refund.
- If you purchased from a reseller, you will receive a refund by check. Refunds from resellers are only offered if you paid directly to BQE. If you paid to the reseller, you will have to contact your reseller for the refund.
- It can take up to 4 or 6 weeks to receive a refund. So, please be patient.
- Software implementation, data conversion, training and customization may take more than 30 days to complete. The duration of these services will not extend the return date eligibility. Return request must be made within 30-days from the date of purchase.
Software-as-a-Service (Saas) Product: Refunds, Edition Upgrading and Edition Downgrading
- The Service is billed in advance on an annual basis and is non-refundable after the initial 30-day money back period. After 30 days, there are no refunds or credits for partial months of service, account downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. No exceptions will be made.
- Edition upgrades take effect after payment is processed.
- Edition downgrades take effect immediately and the new rates will take effect at the beginning of your next billing cycle.
- All advertised fees are exclusive of taxes.
Free Webinars and Content
Programs presented at free of charge have no amount to refund. Webinars and content are provided as-is and attendees receive the information for their own personal use. Content may be linked to or redistributed across the web and social media sites if BQE Software is noted as the source. Content may not be rebranded or redistributed in other ways without written permission from BQE.